HELPING SOUTHERN ARIZONA WORK BETTER
MAC is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization primarily focused on providing: workforce development/education, technical assistance, long term personalized consulting for aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners and managers.
No other non-profit organization in Southern Arizona is as effective as MAC at driving the success of small businesses.
- Created or retained 251 jobs
- Launched 35 new businesses
- Closed on more than $7.6 million in new business financing
- Created nearly $9.3 million increase in annual sales in the local economy
- Served more than 1,800 clients in 2013 and more than 4,600 since 2010
- Assisted in economic impact in excess of $100 million
- Focused Marketing Plan Get Results! So Let’s Get Yours Written!
- Congratulations to this years SBDC Success Award Winners!
- MAC & SBDC’s 4th Annual Veteran’s Conference
- MAC SBDC Director Ellen Kirton : “There are times when ‘free’ advice can be priceless”
- Arizona Entrepreneurship Gets National Attention …
- Assistance to Help Your Business Thrive